Bookings are only accepted at Dog Days Inn Ltd subject to our Terms and Conditions, please read the following carefully.
All dogs will be subject to a mandatory initial assessment by Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd prior to attending Home Boarding for the first time. This initial two hour trial will take place at Dog Days Inn Ltd. Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed, by them, to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
Dog Days Inn Ltd cannot accept dogs or hybrids of dogs that are registered under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
Dog Days Inn Ltd cannot accept dog hybrids registered under the Dangerous Wild Animal Act 1976.
All owners must declare any behavioural issues that could endanger either the Dog Days Inn Ltd staff, or any of the other dogs.
Failure to do so could lead to immediate cancellation of the contract with no refunds.
Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd can only accept dogs that do not chew, and are fully house trained. All owners will accept full responsibility for any damage caused by your dog(s) at Home Boarding and will be responsible for replacing or repairing any damage caused, at Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd's discretion.
Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd is not responsible for any items left with their dog.
All owners are solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog(s) whilst attending Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd, and agree to fully indemnify Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd of any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
All dogs attending Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd, must be microchipped and have an identity tag, as required by law. All information must be up to date. Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd will need to have a copy of proof of microchip details.
All owners agree to their dog(s) being photographed or videoed and these being used in any media (including social media), or advertising by Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd. All such media remain the property of Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd.
Strictly no children allowed on the Dog Days Inn Ltd premises.
No variations of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd.
Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Please make sure ALL the information is correct, as any incorrect information renders the contract Null and Void.
- An initial phone interview with potential clients must take place, so that Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd has all relevant information when the dog(s) attend his/her initial two hour Trial at Dog Days Inn Ltd.
- All potential clients must fill out a Registration Form for Home Boarding
- Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd must be immediately made aware of ANY changes to personal circumstances. Any changes made on Registration form are to be initialled by both the client and a Director of Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd.
- All potential clients must get permission from their emergency contact to give Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd their personal details. The emergency contact must sign the Registration form confirming permission has been sought.
- All emergency contacts must be available collect and take care of the dog should an emergency arise.
- All potential clients must disclose the FULL medical history of the dog on the Medical Information section of the Registration form. This must include any medications prescribed, including homeopathic.
- All dogs must be brought for a Meet & Greet prior to attending Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd. The completed forms must be presented during the Meet & Greet.
- The initial two hour trials are strictly by appointment only. If, for any reason, potential clients cannot make the agreed appointment, then please let Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd know so a new appointment can be made.
- All dogs must then attend a trial overnight. The owners and/or emergency contact must be available at all times during the trial.
- The initial two hour trial is free of charge, however the overnight trial will be charged at the full rate.
- Only after the above prerequisites have been met, will we discuss your dog(s) attending Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd on a regular basis.
- Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd reserves the right to refuse any dog, for any reason.
Opening Hours, Booking, Payment & Cancellation Terms
Please note that failure to pay before the dates booked will result in Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd refusing to admit your dog(s) until full payment has been made. It is the client's responsibility to check the dates and amount on the invoice to ensure they are correct.
- Opening times for drop off and pick up are between 8am and 9.30am,and between 4.30pm and 6pm. Dogs can be dropped off or picked up at either Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd, or at Dog Days Inn Ltd.
- All current prices can be found on the Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd website and Facebook page.
- Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd only accepts payments by bank transfer.
- A 50% non-returnable deposit is to be paid on booking of Home Boarding dates. Please note that requested dates are only confirmed once Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd has received your deposit.
- The balance for Home Boarding must be paid no later than 10 days before dates booked.
- Any Home Boarding bookings booked less than a month ahead, must be paid in full, on receipt of the invoice.
- No refunds will be given for any cancellations less than one month prior to Home Boarding dates needed.
- Bank Holiday Home Boarding is charged at double the normal rate. Please note that Bank Holiday rates are charged for the entire Bank Holiday weekend, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Last minute bookings cannot be guaranteed, but we will always try and accommodate your requests (please note the additional cost for this).
- Refunds will usually be given in the form of credit for future bookings, but the monies can be refunded into the client's preferred bank account.
General Health, Illness and Injury
Please note that failure to declare any illnesses or injuries that result in a spread of infection, or an aggressive incident due to the dog feeling unwell, will lead to the owner of the infected/injured dog, being responsible for the payment of any vet bills incurred for other dogs due to their non-disclosure. Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd will not take any responsibility in these instances.
- All potential clients must fill out the Medical Section of the Registration form with the dog(s) FULL medical history.
- Proof of up to date vaccinations (including Kennel Cough) must be provided for legal reasons. Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd will take a copy of these records. Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd cannot accept puppies before they have had their second vaccination.
- Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd will accept an up to date Titre test Certificate in lieu of vaccination records.
- All dogs attending Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd must have regular worming and flea treatments administered by their owners or vet. Proof of these treatments must be provided.
- Bitches may not attend Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd while in season or pregnant. They may return to Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd a week after their season has ended, or once their litter is fully weaned.
- Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd does not accept entire male dogs over a year old. We reserve the right to ask that any entire males under one year of age, who display any kind of hormonal behaviour to cease attending Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd.
- Dogs must not attend Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd if they have any infections 48 hours prior to their visit. Including vomiting, diarrhoea, or any type of infection that could spread throughout the pack.
- They must have been clear from the symptoms for at least 48 hours before attending Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd.
- If a dog should fall ill or sustain an injury whilst in the care of Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd, then we reserve the right to take the appropriate action, in the best interest of the dog. Whether that be asking the owner or emergency contact to pick the dog up or taking the dog to the vet ourselves.
- Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd is a place where dogs socialise in a large group, and although all dog play is carefully monitored at Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd, all owners accept that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain minor injuries.
- Any vet bills incurred due to treating a sick or injured dog will be reimbursed by the owner.
- Dogs with injuries cannot attend Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd until they have had clearance from a vet.
Registered address: Dog Days Inn Home Boarding Ltd, 7 Fairfax Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9JT. Company No: 11383063